Owner & President | BConnected
Personal Mission Statement:
“I personally believe that I am part of this community for the purpose of making an impact on the local culture while re-shaping the way businesses and organizations tackle social media. Growing our business means two things: we are legitimately solving problems for our clients and we have more resources to make a difference in the community. My goal is to do all of this while treating people right, practicing great business ethics, and always having my heart in the right place.”
What is the Young Professional of the Year?:
In an effort to expand the impact of the Future 15 Young Professional Awards, and provide the award recipients with an opportunity to showcase their personal and professional growth over the years, the Young Professional of the Year is selected exclusively from the alumni classes of past Future 15 winners. This format has provided the current years applicants a chance at further career and community recognition through their subsequent annual eligibility in the Young Professional of the Year competition.
Award Selection Process:
A selection committee meets prior to the ceremony to review and select the YP of the Year recipient based on the applicant’s responses, including their level of professional achievement, volunteer involvement, community impact, leadership and character. The judging panel will be a composite of past Young Professional of the Year recipients and upstanding business leaders in the Fox Cities region.
- Be a past Future 15 recipient (that has not yet won YP of the Year and is 40 years old or under at the time of applying)
- Exemplify a high level of character, integrity and personal/professional values.
- Exhibit noteworthy professional achievement and growth.
- Have established, strong and consistent commitment to community investment/volunteerism.
- Assert proven leadership ability through positions held and roles served professionally and within the community.
- Demonstrate a commitment to serving as a role model for other young professionals.