fox cities

Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

October 15, 2016 - November 20, 2016

Nominations for 2017 Future 15

We will begin accepting nominations for the 7th annual Future 15 Young Professional Awards October 15, 2016 through November 13, 2016. Those nominated will have the option to submit an application (self nominations are welcome) by November 27, 2016; those who complete the application will advance on for Future 15 consideration. A subcommittee of past Future 15 winners will narrow down all applications to the top 25 candidates, using a set judging criteria. Next a panel of judges consisting of area business leaders will review the top 25 applications and score them. These scores will account for 90% of their overall score. The remaining 10% will be made up of the online voting component, which will allow the public to cast their vote. Only the top 25 candidates will be a part of the online vote. Online voting will take place for one week on postcrescent.com.

The Future 15 will be recognized at an event on March 2, 2017 at a location that is yet to be determined. They will also be featured inside The Post-Crescent.

Criteria for Future 15 Young Professionals:

  • YP must live or work in the Fox Cities*
  • YP should be active in community service
  • Applications for each nominee must be completed by the nominated person and then submitted
  • If selected as a recipient, must agree to be profiled in a special section in The Post-Crescent as well as a video shown the night of the event and also on postcrescent.com.
  • Previous winners are not eligible to reapply for a minimum of three years

submit-a-nomination-button_white

Details

Start:
October 15, 2016
End:
November 20, 2016
Website:
http://pulsefoxcities.com/2017-future-15-award-nominations/

Organizer

Pulse Young Professionals Network
Phone:
(920)734-7101
Email:
apalm@foxcitieschamber.com
Website:
pulsefoxcities.com

Venue

Online
Phone:
920-734-7101 ex.119
Website:
http://pulsefoxcities.com/2017-future-15-award-nominations/