What is the Future 15 Awards?
The Future 15 Awards are an annual event hosted by Pulse Young Professionals Network, a program of the Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce and the Fox Cities Regional Partnership. Each year we honor 15 outstanding Young Professionals from all over the Fox Cities, who serve in a variety of professional and philanthropic roles throughout the community.
Why should I care?
The Fox Cities have thousands of young professionals who excel not only within their respective places of employment but also give back to our community in innumerable ways. These professionals shine new light on their diverse fields and positively influence our quality of life in the Fox Cities, an influence that plays an integral role in attracting and retaining talent in the area. Future 15 recipients will be chosen based on their professional dedication, strong sense of vision for the future of the Fox Cities and personal commitment to philanthropy in the community they call home and beyond.
What is the timeline like?
We will accept nominations for the 9th annual Future 15 Young Professional Awards from February 1 – March 1, 2019 at Midnight. Those nominated will have the opportunity to submit an application; those who complete the application will advance on for Future 15 consideration. Applications must be submitted by Sunday, March 23 at Midnight. A subcommittee of past Future 15 winners will narrow down all applications to the top 25 candidates, using a set judging criteria broken down into four categories. Next a panel of judges consisting of area business leaders will review the top 25 applications and score them, selecting the Future 15 award winners for the year. Winners will be announced May 13, 2019.
What are the criteria to be a Future 15 Young Professional winner?
- YP must live or work in the Fox Cities*
- YP should be active in community service
- YP must be 40 years of age or younger
- Applications for each nominee must be completed by the nominated person and then submitted (only one nomination is necessary; multiple nominations do not strengthen candidate’s chance at winning)
- If selected as a recipient, must agree to be profiled in a special section in The Post-Crescent as well as a video shown the night of the event and also on postcrescent.com.
- Previous winners are not eligible to reapply for a minimum of three years
The 2019 Future 15 will be honored at an event in late June 2019 and featured inside The Post-Crescent.